Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Slime

Slime

I pinned this from Tot Treasures a while back, and we just now got around to actually making some.  Most likely because it uses stuff I don't readily keep on hand...liquid starch and clear glue.  I only bought 1 bottle of clear glue, so I used all of it, but I have plenty of liquid starch left if anyone has suggestions on things to make with it.


So you basically mix together equal parts of clear glue and liquid starch.  I had 5 oz of glue, so I used 5 oz of starch.



Then you can color it however you want.  The girls wanted green and purple.  I used way too much food coloring, but they didn't mind.  I just ended up with slightly discolored children for a little while.



After getting on some old shirts to play in (because of the excessive food coloring), they had funn stretching and mixing the slime.







They had a great time trying to see exactly how far they could stretch it.  I think they would have played with it all day, but after Eli went down for a nap they started getting a bit careless with it.  And my floor was turning a bit green, so we put it in a ziploc to play with another day.

Oh and I washed the shirts the same day, and it came out completely! I would still be careful with the food coloring, but ti seems to wash out really well.


Follow along, so you don't miss a post! 

  follow life with moore babies on facebook follow life with moore babies on pinterest follow life with moorebabies on Instagram follow life with moore babies RSS Feed follow life with moore babies through twitter follow life with moore babies through email follow life with moore babies through Google+ follow life with moore babies on stumbleupon

Bottom Ad [Post Page]