Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Learn to Tie Bows on Stuffed Animals

Learn to Tie Bows on Stuffed Animals

Thanks to the wonderful inventor Velcro shoes I have not had to teach my kids to tie their shoes yet. To be fair, I have tried to show them on shoes before without much luck; they just weren't interested. But at 5 and 6,  I think it is about time they learn, with or without shoe laces!

My solution a stuffed animal bow tying clinic! I brought out some cute ribbon remnants and had the girls bring in some of their stuffed animals. Their job, give each animal a bow; what little girl could resist!


My oldest picked it up pretty quick, but it took her sister a little longer. Still all the animals ended up with bows and some of them had tried on several!




I am sure it will take a few more bow tying clinics to really get it down, but this was a great solution to getting them interested in tying bows!

1 tip when using ribbon is to try not to use the super satiny ribbon because it can be slippery and not hold knots well making it frustrating to work with!


Follow along, so you don't miss a post! 

  follow life with moore babies on facebook follow life with moore babies on pinterest follow life with moorebabies on Instagram follow life with moore babies RSS Feed follow life with moore babies through twitter follow life with moore babies through email follow life with moore babies through Google+ follow life with moore babies on stumbleupon

Bottom Ad [Post Page]